When you place your order:
- If you order by email – expect that I will get back to you within 12 hours — usually within 1-3. We will discuss what you need and arrange a day and time for the photoshoot.
- I can often schedule inside a 2-3 day window, but depending on the season it might take me a day or two longer to photograph your property.
On the day of our appointment:
- I will arrive promptly and generally spend 1\2 – 1hr on site depending on the property. I’m used to working with agents and homeowners – if you are there it’s nice in case questions crop up, but I’m also quite at ease if you are unable to attend. I can work with the homeowner, or enter a property using a lockbox.
- If you have specific requests I’m happy to try and accommodate particular rooms/features/angles – just let me know.
- I will be respectful to you, your client and their property. Where possible I’ll ask for things to be moved if I think doing so will improve an image. If I move things (tea towels, soap containers) I do my best to put them back when I’m done.
- I will not move furniture, stage or clean up a property that is not ready for photos.
Once the photos are taken:
- Turnaround time is generally same day. In some instances it may be the following morning before you receive your photos and virtual tour.
- You will receive an email with links to branded and unbranded virtual tours, as well, links to an agent panel where you can add information and edit your virtual tour, download your photos and request a YouTube video of the tour should you require one.
- Billing will be sent via email.
- Payment is due on receipt. You can pay with a credit card or e-transfer. I can keep your credit card information on file and process it for you once the virtual tour has been published.
I am available:
- If you have any questions about your photos or virtual tour please contact me (I’m early to bed, early to rise so prefer early calls rather than late ones).
- Need something you don’t see listed in my services? Please ask – it might be something I can help you with.